I sold my boat so have lots of spare parts laying around that need a new home. Prices are super low but somewhat negotiable, especially if you want it all 😎🏴☠️🏝️⛵️
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Two JABSCO 42755-0092, 5 gpm 12 volt V-Flo water pressure pumps. Brand new condition, installed for 1 day each but they did not work out for my boat, Over $200 new, asking $100 ea.
2. Seaflo 2000 gpm bilge pump and 75' of 1-1/4" PVC discharge hose Asking $30
3. RACOR aftermarket diesel fuel filter/water separator, 60gpm and 12mm threads, includes two stock Yanmar diesel fuel filters from 54hp engines, asking $35
4. 100 lf spool of brand new 10-2 Marine grade 600v electrical wire, $90
5. 55 ea, Brady SPC 15" x 17" oil absorbing sheets, asking $0.20 each.
6. Neptune 6 gallon dingy fuel tank and Atwood 93806UUS7 fuel line, ($39 new) both for $25.