condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 38000 paint color: blue size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
I am in extreme bad health selling my vintage auto collection. My renal glands have failed and I was put on dialisys.
I do not want to leave my family with the obligation to dispose of my Vintage Auto Collection.
I am in very bad health forced to see my vintage auto collection, 1977 CHRYSLER, BROUGHAM, St REGIS, 2 door 38,000 miles I am in very bad health and selling my vintage auto collection.,
No Rust or dents
1977 Chrysler Brougham, St Regis, 38,000 miles
A TRUE CREAM PUFF.
I have many more photos I will send if requested.
41 Years Old.
Which entitles you to cheap license plates & very low insurance rate.
‘’ NO SIGNS of R U S T ’’
68,000 ORIGINAL MILES, Runs and drives.
Car is drivable.
Clean Florida title.
440 and automatic * MATCHING NUMBERS.
Newer vinyl roof. No bad spots, warn spots, rips or tears.
Note: See Photos.
No rust undercarriage.
Recent new parts. 3 months old.
1. New 4 barrel Edlebrock carburetor & gaskets.
2. New distributor and electronic ignition module.
The original Lean Burn Carburetor, distributor, and Ignition Module included with this car.
Battery with guarantee.
Air Conditioning new parts:
2. Filter dryer
4. Pump oil
5. Converted to modern Freon
I have the receipts.
50 miles: since Oil change and filter, Fuel filter , Anti freeze.
1. Glass has no distortion because of inside storage.
2. Interior shows minor wear and aging.
3. Spare tire, jack, jack stand base,
4. handle, tie down
J-hook & wing nut, and carpeted cover are all with the car.
5. New trunk carpet.
7. The motor is complete with air original cleaner. Needs some minor cleaning and detailing.
8. Brakes work without pulling.
9. The car’s paint is presentable but not perfect.
10. The dash pad, door panels and headliner are good.
11. Battery is less than 1 year old.
12. The alternator is working.
13. Owner’s Manual is in the glove box.
Paint needs a buff & wax job.
The tire mounted on the spare tire is bad.
1. 440 and automatic * matching numbers.
3. Vinyl roof is newer with no signs of aging or wear.
6. Car runs and drives, and starts right up.
7. Headlight doors open and close correctly.
8. No rust undercarriage. See Photos.
9. No rust body.
10. No dent body.
10. The trunk compartment has no rust.
12. I have a clean Florida title.
13. Original Owner Manual included.
14. Original Bumper Jack is included.
I have additional photos I will send if requested.
I will help your shipper get this car to you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers