compensation: $11.00 per location visit, approximately 8 to 10 locations per day employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Collective Goods of the First Coast, LLC. provides a world-class retail experience in schools, offices, and other locations. We offer incredible prices while benefiting the causes each location cares about. We are the exclusive provider for Collective Goods, Inc. for nearly 300 locations throughout twenty-five counties in North Florida and Southeast Georgia.
The Display Associate position services locations throughout our territory. This is a 1099 contracted position with a minimum of three (3) days of work per week with the opportunity for up to five (5) days per week. We start early, but you are done with your workday around 2 PM or 3PM each day! Enjoy flexibility in your work schedule and relax with time-off that follows public school schedules including holidays, breaks, and summers off work!
Job responsibilities include:
• Traveling to/from locations in a provided cargo van delivering orders
• Accurate collection/verification of payments
• Break-down & removal of display event merchandise
• Excited partnership with locations to achieve their unique goals
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to lift thirty (30) to fifty (50) pounds in/out of cargo van
• High energy, organized, professional appearance and communication skills
• Ability to work a minimum of three (3) days per week with early morning start time (6 AM-7AM)
• VERY RELIABLE for working each scheduled day
Our office/warehouse and starting point for each workday is located at Barwick Storage 152 Crispen Blvd. Brunswick, GA 31525. Individual should have their own transportation to and from this location for work and be VERY RELIABLE.
Please email or text Larry Barwick, Owner/Territory Manager for more information and/or to be considered for the position. Resumes are appreciated.
Territory Manager- North Florida & Southeast Georgia
email@example.com if interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers